Would you like to be part of our
Sharing your thoughts about the services we provide? Giving us your ideas, suggestions & support?
Could you help us out with any of the following -
• Carrying out surveys into a whole variety of subjects, e.g. measuring patient satisfaction, health needs, awareness and expectations.
• Offering practical help, e.g. at our flu clinics – making sure that the patients are comfortable.
• Improving practice facilities, e.g. updating notice boards in the waiting room, or maintaining plants and gardens.
• Helping to obtain the patient view.
• Organising a health fair.
• Offering handouts and support on special days, e.g. national No Smoking Day.
• Individual patients as 'teachers' and expert patients with long-term conditions who could help those who are newly diagnosed, e.g. diabetics.
• Producing patient newsletters for the practice.
We would like to hear from any of our patients who may be able to help and are interested in joining our group.
We would really like to make sure our group is as representative as possible and so we are seeking more input from our patients aged 16-30. Please contact us if you would like to volunteer!
If you pass on your email address, we can contact you every now and then to ask you a question or two.. We need your views & ideas.
Please email the practice using the "Join our Group" form or leave your details at reception when you visit the Practice.